Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Woman in Black

According to this month's edition of Harper's Bazaar, neon, all black outfits, and platforms are out. I never really read fashion magazines because of this. I like the things I like and I don't care if I'm not on trend all the time. On a less serious note, I saw the Woman in Black last night. Full of jump scares and had a disappointing story just like every other horror movie these days.
I had been wanting this shirt from UNIF for a while. I hate buying individual pieces that are expensive especially when I know I won't wear it too much but this shirt's just way too cool.

To balance out the gothic-ness I wore lace trimmed socks, a strawberry hair clip, and glittery bracelets.
top, unif; skirt, uo; socks, american apparel; chain, filthymagic.com; platforms, solestruck
P.S. Does anyone know why my photos look super blurry but then when I click on them they're clear?