Monday, March 12, 2012

Metallic/Color

Photobucket
This outfit was inspired by Ivania from Love-Aesthetics, though she probably would've refrained from wearing this necklace. I bought this top on Saturday and yesterday I took a look at her blog, and she was wearing a similar one. Metallic is big at the moment and I was tempted to buy the matching pants, but decided it was over kill. I did buy two monochromatic outfits though which I'm excited to share on the blog. These pants remind me of the American Apparel riding pants but instead of some spandex blend, these are pleater. They're more comfortable than the red pleather ones I own from Urban Outfitters but nonetheless, they are a pain in the ass (figuratively). I stole these heels from my sister's closet. They've made an appearance here before. They have absolutely no platform which is right on trend but blister inducing. 
Photobucket
Photobucket


top, pants, necklace, h&m; heels, prada