Monday, March 26, 2012

Pastel Pink


Photobucket Photobucket I styled this pastel pink sweater two ways: casual and trendy. I thought I'd tone it down a notch for school, so I went with a plain white jean. To keep the light theme going, I wore my taupe oxfords. Since they're a solid color, these oxfords are a loafers dupe. I can't find loafers I'm totally in love with so I'm going to stick with these until I decide on a pair. For the second look, I swapped the jeans for a leather mini and turquoise tights. The turquoise is a good compliment for the pink and the brown goes with my new ombre hair. Photobucket I totally dig these pastel pink chandelier earrings. I feel like my hair is just asking for some dramatic, dangly earrings. sweater, nasty gal; pants, h&m; tights, uo; skirt, earrings, f21; shoes, steve madden