Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trend Watch: Celestial, Medallion Print & Mid Knuckle Rings

(etsy: Phenomena Jewelry)
I like the star print trend, but something I haven't seen so much of is celestial sun/moon pieces. I found a bunch of cool jewelry on Etsy but I hope some stores jump on this trend and make some punk/goth style graphic tees and dresses. 
(romwe.com)
This Hermes scarf style dress is another trend I've been spotting. I haven't really found the perfect dress yet but this one from Topshop and the one from Romwe are a great contenders.

(mrkate.com)
If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably seen a couple of tweet about how I'm trying to find rings like Phoebe's from Friends. This mid knuckle 90's style ring is the best one I've found but I'm also looking for a mini armor mid knuckle ring and maybe I'll go to a hardware store and pick up some plumbing tubes.