Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mint Julep


Mint jumpers are the bee's knees. I just want to hang out in my mint jumper while eating Baskin Robin's mint chocolate chip ice cream and watching good cinema. That is my idea of a good time. 
I was torn between this sweater  and the one pictured but then I decided I liked the quality of the Zara one better. Plus the high low hem thing is getting kind of old. My closet is teeming with asymmetrical hemmed pieces, so I will continue to wear them, but I won't infest my wardrobe by buying any more of it. 
Pull over and jumper style sweaters are my favorite because they're comfortable and versatile. Here, I paired mine with a dress but the possibilities are pretty much endless. This sweater would look great with cut offs, leggings on a lazy day, a pencil skirt, or a maxi skirt. Every fashionista has to have at least one pastel pull over/jumper in her closet. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
How cool am I with my super hipster bowler hat? I didn't wear the hat out because hats aren't allowed at my school plus I have realized that hats are totally not my thing. I don't know why but I find them quite awkward on myself yet I own so many of them...


sweater $60, zara; dress, french connection; necklace $10, h&m; oxfords, steve madden; hat, asos