Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been seeing a lot of photos on Tumblr of girls wearing "tikkas" (Indian headpieces) with Western clothing. I found this one lying around and decided to wear it with my punk, casual outfit. 

UNIF tees are super trendy and easy to style. 
Photobucket
DSC01716
top-UNIF
bottoms-H&M
sandals-topshop.com


~JUNE TUNEZ~
Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right-Bob Dylan
Chin Up-Amy Stroup
Ho Hey-The Lumineers
Wristwatch-The Hungry Kids of Hungary
Poison & Wine-The Civil Wars
New York Groove-Kiss
It's Hard To Get Around The Wind-Alex Turner
Primadonna-Marina and the Diamonds
Be My Baby-The Ronettes
Iron-Woodkid
Don't Cut It Off-Soft Swells

I'm taking courses at FIT in NYC next month. I leave on the 5th; I can't wait. EEEEEP!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that head piece!! :) I'm loving sour tee and leggings too!! :D
    Xx

    Www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leggings! They remind me of beetle juice :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete