Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Insanity

Photobucket
Photobucket
I had been lookin' at this skirt for months now and decided the black version was way too Taylor Momsen, aka dominatrix-y. When this pink version came out, I had to buy it especially with the 20% off everything sale at DollsKill.com. This is the second 20% off everything sale I've witnessed from them, so if you're wanting something UNIF, I'd wait til one of these sales. I've been attracted to pastels so I had to toughen up this outfit with this leather-esque shell top. I like how this skirt is so tough and has hardware but it's in such a demure color.  Photobucket
P.S. My legs look slightly orange on camera because my genius butt decided to spray tan my legs (Sephora brand self tanner)...My arms are white and my face is somewhere in between. Oodles of awkwardness. 
  top, h&m $14.95; skirt, dollskill $75; boots, nastygal $58; glasses, american apparel; earrings, asos

3 comments:

  1. nice post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the skirt,thanks for commenting my blog xx

    p.s your hair is amazing!!!

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete