Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I really love the Japanese Kawaii/deco style. I don't want to take it that far, so here is a pink/cute/sweet/girly look for ya. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally debuting these puppies on the blog! I absolutely love this concept. I know that Charlotte Olympia has some like these, but they're cats. 
Photobucket
I came across Mr. Kate's video of her experience at ES Nail on Melrose Ave. I think I might check out a salon like this while in NYC. 
Photobucket



"colour blocked body", asos; skirt, necklace, h&m; belt, f21; flats, marc jacobs; bag, prada

5 comments:

  1. Wow amazing nails !!! thanks for the comment you left me x I follow you now
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love that necklace and that top, as well as that skirt! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your shoes,and how you've styled this look :) xx

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that top! so so cute. really gorgeous outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super super stunning, this outfit is impeccable!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete