Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rosewood

Went to dinner in Lodi today, the "Zinfandel Capital of the World". Though that has absolutely no significance to my existence because I'm not of drinking age. I wore this dress I bought in New York, from Century 21. When my sister told me about this place I thought it was a joke because the only Century 21 I knew of deals with real estate. But basically, Century 21 is like a higher class TJ Max. There's All Saints, Alice + Olivia, DVF, and...Alexander McQueen! There wasn't much of McQueen on the day that I went but I managed to find this dress. Originally $425, it was at Century 21 for $180 and they were having a 50% off sale. The dress isn't magnificently intricate but it fits well and I feel like it's going to be a good basic to have around. I can definitely dress it up and wear some bold accessories with it. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh and yes, my hair is a bit shorter. I went to the Butterfly Studio in NYC and I'm actually quite disappointed. They charged me $150 (not including the tip) for a trim and most of my time was spent with an assistant. I had avoided going to a super high end salon so that I could have a good stylist solely work on me but that wasn't the case. The stylist only spent about 10 minutes with me and didn't really listen to what I wanted.


dress-Alexander McQueen
necklace-BCBG
heels-Sam Edelman
clutch-asos

2 comments:

  1. you look sooo beautiful in that dress! you gorgeous girl! :)
    love the spiked bracelet!!
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete