Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Aussie Edge

 photo DSC03115.jpg
 photo DSC03120.jpg
 photo DSC03121.jpg
 photo photo2-6.jpg
 photo photo1-7.jpg

It feels lovely to be back to my normal urban attire. I have established that I cannot live in a humid climate and also, anti-humidity hair sprays don't accomplish anything.
I'm obsessed with this skirt. The whole structural/minimalistic/A.Wang/Fashion Toast action is really gettin' to me. You can find a similar skirt at this fab Australian store here.
Side note: I find myself becoming more obsessed with Australian fashion on the daily...
Side note #2: I've been obsessed with decorating my apartment lately. The signs are from Brandy Melville (bedazzled by yours truly, of course). 

top-Urban Outfitters
skirt-Urban Outfitters
sandals-Urban Outfitters
blazer-LF
bag-Proenza Schouler
lipstick-MAC's "Russian Red"

pillow-Kitson
kitten decals-Urban Outfitters

1 comment: