Thursday, July 11, 2013

19

 photo DSC03606.jpg
 photo DSC03607.jpg

I had a lovely birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant, Fig & Olive, with a few friends and my sister. I had my 18th birthday at the Fig & Olive in the meatpacking district (NYC) last year. It has become a sort of tradition.

My mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday: Louboutins or a Canon EOS Rebel t5i. Naturally, I chose the latter (DUH) so get ready for some awesome photos (I hope). 

Ever since I got signed to Pinkerton Models, I've gone down a size, lost two inches here & there and I'm still working on being healthier and active. I've been doing Muay Thai kickboxing, yoga and pilates along with juicing, cutting out carbs (fewer sandwiches) and staying away from dairy products. I've noticed such a difference in my energy levels that I've become a gym rat; my day isn't complete without a work out. I actually even started doing cardio twice a day but then I decided to turn it down a notch (I got a tad addicted to those endorphins). 
I spent a couple of weeks loading on protein (whey protein shakes, hard boiled eggs, etc) and now I'm focusing on vegetables, juices and smoothies so that I can lean out instead of bulking up. 

dress-Allsaints
necklace-TOPSHOP
bag-Kate Spade
heels-Jeffrey Campbell

2 comments:

  1. I have a question, didn't you go to pepperdine? what happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I transferred after one semester--that was always the plan !

      Delete