Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summer Nostalgia

 photo DSC03867_zps35437e5f.jpg
 photo DSC03864_zpsae67060d.jpg
 photo DSC03869_zps736d6df9.jpg
 photo DSC03870_zps749b71c6.jpg

Okay can we just talk about how fabulous Selena Gomez looked at the Versace S/S '14 show in Milan... Basically that look embodies what I want my uniform to consist of this fall. 
Girly silhouettes, dark colors and bold lips.

I've been briefly following NYFW, LFW and MFW through Instagram. My course load does not allow for internet fashion obsession. Nor does it allow for television watchin' (I've been sticking solely to glimpses of CNN whilst making breakfast...who am I?) I was completely unaware of the production of The Originals. Is this a spinoff television series? Is The Vampire Diaries going to air simultaneously? I mean, I'm not sure why I'm curious considering I dropped watching TVD a while ago. But in my opinion they are taking this whole series way too far...I think it's time to wrap it up. 

In other news, I attended a Mount Kimbie show the other day at the EchoPlex. Interesting music, intriguing slideshows and a lot of people watching... I'm definitely not a Silverlake/Echo Park person. Nor am I into trance music (though "Made To Stray" is a pretty good song). It was a cool experience nonetheless. It made me nostalgic for Lollapalooza. I'm in need of a therapeutic music festival ASAP.

top-UO
skirt-Brandy Melville
sweater-AA
necklace-Nasty Gal
boots-Jeffrey Campbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment