Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bangerz

 photo DSC03972_zps10f4da39.jpg
 photo DSC03973_zpsa7ac11fd.jpg
 photo DSC03974_zps5d5b0d6d.jpg
 photo DSC03976_zps26390bc4.jpg

Naturally, midterms are consuming my life. I finally declared a major (double major): economics and creative writing. I believe that combination covers all of my bases (look at me using baseball colloquialisms!) in terms of my interests and strengths. I find it so strange that you're expected to choose a major right out of high school. You haven't even been given the chance to explore. I have taken some GEs here at USC that have immensely impacted my views and opinions. If someone told me two years ago that I was going to major in creative writing, I would not have believed them.

In other news, Bangerz is such an amazing album I can't even deal. I have been listening to it non stop. Miley was phenomenal on SNL this past weekend as well. 

jumpsuit-Nasty Gal
shoes-asos
earrings-Kate Spade

1 comment:

  1. that jumpsuit is sooo nice! I love itt


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete