Monday, November 25, 2013

Civil and Plaid

 photo DSC04061_zps1234e470.jpg
 photo DSC04065_zps2e61f61e.jpg
 photo DSC04067_zps55accdeb.jpg

As of late, I've been wearing whatever is convenient and comfortable. Surprising, I know. It's just that time of the year with classes and what not. I'm so ready for the semester to be over, my goodness. 
This UNIF dress doesn't have much shape so I use it as a sort of kimono instead.
I'm really loving all of the Civil Clothing pieces from their fall collection and I was lucky enough to be sent some pieces from their new collection, "Dare to Be Different" which is going to be released on December 2nd. Their muscle tees are simple and effortless. You can throw one on before running out the door and you're rep-ing an awesome brand. 

If you’re in Los Angeles on November 30th, head to the Civil Clothing Warehouse Sale.
23510 Telo Ave. Unit 2 Torrance, CA 90505

top-c/o Civil Clothing
dress-UNIF "Nevermind" 
shorts-Free People
necklace-Nylon
boots-Steve Madden
lipstick-MAC "Diva" 

No comments:

Post a Comment