Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whitney Eve/ASOS Brand Ambassador

 photo IMG_0494_zps699e080d.jpg
 photo IMG_0496_zps01878175.jpg
 photo IMG_0498_zps53f46db1.jpg
 photo IMG_0500_zps5063fa58.jpg
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you've seen that I've started interning at Whitney Eve...aka dream internship. It's nothing like a stereotypical internship. We're encouraged to contribute on whatever we want and we don't go on coffee runs. My title is "Social Media Intern" and I've been working on some fun little stuff the past few weeks that I can't wait to share. 
In other news, I recently found out that I (along with two others) are the official USC ASOS Brand Ambassadors. Basically the coolest thing ever because I shop at ASOS on the regular. We get to give away free ASOS products and hold events with other organizations on campus. 
This "dress" is detachable--something I've never seen before. I decided to wear it with a pair of doc's because as an intern, even though I might want to wear heels and be all fancy/professional, if they're not required...I won't do it. I learned this the hard way. Plus the docs make the dress less grandma and more...#punk. 
  
detachable dress-ASOS
necklace-TOPSHOP
boots-Doc Marten's 
bracelets-Yurman, Hermes, Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment